Thursday, March 13, 2014

The First Years GumDrop Simple Serve Bottle Warmer Review

THE FIRST YEARS GUMDROP SIMPLE SERVE BOTTLE WARMER:

     
        I have been using this bottle warmer for a week now and I will start off by saying that after you purchase this product you will never, ever want to go without this product again! 

TO USE: Take the bottle from the chill compartment (complete with ice pack), place it
 with a cap full of pre-measured water in the warming compartment and hit a button! It starts to warm immediately, so change your baby's diaper and by the time you are done, voila! It is that simple!

Benefits of using it:
No late night trips to the kitchen to get bottles. Fits perfectly in the baby's room or on your 
nightstand. It was so simple to fill and use. It can be used in the dark with it's built in night 
light. It was so easy to figure out and start using! This will keep bottles cold and heats bottles faster than you can change the diaper! It works with Avent bottles which is a common favorite among all mothers. It also shuts off by itself which us tired mothers will constantly forget to do!

Another great perk to the product is I like to take trips with my family. It doesn't come with a car adapter but one will fit into it. I bought an AC adapter for the car just for this product! It saves me from having to stop a million times! This is a Godsend product for mothers! 

I am always buying new and cool products for my newborn baby and I have to say it is by far my favorite out of all of them! I used to feel so over tired when waking up in the middle of the night with my baby and now since using this product it is so fast and simple to get his bottle and get it warmed up, it was like I never had to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him! I urge ALL MOTHERS who are over tired from waking up with their baby at night, to try this product. You will feel the same as I! Two thumbs up and 5 star quality!

You can purchase this AWESOME product from The First years website. Also check out all their other feeding products! Just click the link below!
The First Years Feeding Products



No comments:

Post a Comment