Saturday, March 22, 2014

Rimmel London Scandaleyes "Show off" Mascara


RIMMEL LONDON SCANDALEYES "SHOW OFF" MASCARA IS MY TOP RANKING MASCARA!
I would like to start off by saying I was sent this product for free. I won it in a contest. I was not asked to review this product in any way! Now lets get to talking about this AMAZING make-up shall we??

 Let me tell you, when it comes to mascara, I am as picky as it gets! I have very long eyelashes but not too many mascaras will keep the volume and have them stay curled! Plus a lot of mascara these days clump so badly it makes you look "clown-like". Have you ever seen a person with a ridiculous clumping mascara nightmare? I HAVE! I vowed to always stay picky on what I use and keep my lashes sexy, long and brilliant looking with volume that lasts all day and night!!

With a brand new over-sized brush and innovative formula, be prepared to say hello to lashes you never knew you had. Shaped, plumped, and exaggerated to perfection.



                                                  "Volume so loud your lashes will scream!"


    Now I have read some reviews on this mascara and the main complaint was "It doesn't keep my curl!". I find this very hard to believe. I think either they are not using a good eyelash curler, or they just do not put mascara on the right way. Either way I did not have this problem in any way! Not only did it hold my curl all day long, but when I woke up in the morning (forgot to remove my make-up) it still had it's curl! Below is a picture of before the mascara and after! I think you will see what I am talking about!


There is NO clumps, so much volume and it really makes dull eyes POP OUT at you! Good for any time of the day or night! 
It has a bold black color to it and really makes your lashes pop! All you need is two coats,
or else it will seem clumpy. I love how it makes my eyelashes look. 
My only complaint is that the brush doesn't seem to be that great for my lower lashes, it makes them clump a little and I end up with a lot of excess mascara under my eyes... even if its easy to clean up, its not always that fun. All in all taking all this in, I am pretty much IN-LOVE! As long as you know what you are doing, you will love this! I am a big fan of Rimmel London these days. I will definitely continue using this mascara until they one up themselves and come out with an even better one! I highly recommend this!


 NOW HERE IS MY LIST OF PROS AND CONS!

PROS: 
  • Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

CONS:
NEED TO APPLY TWO COATS RATHER THAN ONE.
DOES NOT WORK WELL ON THE BOTTOM LASHES
(YOU GOTTA BE GOOD AT DOING YOUR MASCARA FOR THE BOTTOM LASHES TO COME OUT GOOD)


I rate this make-up 8 out of 10!

(I was not paid or asked to give this a good review)









No comments:

Post a Comment