Thursday, March 13, 2014

A little about myself and my reviews

Hello all!
I first would like to tell everyone that I am in the product testing world. I get products sent to me from all different companies and all I am asked to do is give a review, GOOD OR BAD of how I feel about the product. Never am I asked to give them a good review. Anything I write comes straight from me. I would never give a fake review to appease anyone! So, with that said I would like to give you my honest opinions about various products and I will inform you of ones I got for free, and ones I bought on my own.
I know a lot of people depend on product reviews to make their next big or small purchase so if there was anything I didn't quite like, even if I loved the product, I will mention that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment