Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Top Picks For Infant Toys

                       TOP PICKS FOR INFANT TOYS 

Here are my TOP PICKS for my infant son Jayce. I will be adding to this list from time to time!


 I am a mother of three. In January of 2014 I had my son Jayce. It was five years since I had a baby in the house so I had to re-learn the toys and things to get for my son! I started researching the web on the best products to get for him. I bought a few and I am always buying things! He is only 2 months now, but it is only a matter of time before he is using all of this! Toys can be a great way to keep your baby entertained and help them learn new things! With that said I am on the lookout for baby toys that stood out for their educational value, uniqueness, and overall fun!

This list is not in order of favorites! There is far too many that I love to pick a favorite!


Tiny Love Magical Night Mobile

                                  

                    This is such a wonderful device for your growing baby!
I love the 3 volume selections! As well
as the 3 categories of music to choose from!

    Although not necessarily a toy that your little one can play with, I couldn't pass up showcasing this mobile. It will take your child from infant to toddler-hood. This mobile can hang on baby's crib and play soft sounds. But what separates this from other crib mobiles is the amazing projections that it displays on the ceiling of your child's room. Once your baby is older, This mobile can be used as a night light that sits on the table and projects stars onto the ceiling! I bought this cute little mobile last week and it is so great! Now my 5 year old daughter is begging for one! I give this a 9 out of 10 on Mobiles for baby!





Haba Aircraft Swing

So cute to watch your baby FLY HIGH in this little aircraft!


 My daughter took this box and pretends it is her personal boat/ airplane/ car!

Swings can be so much fun for babies. I love this aircraft 
swing that makes baby look like he's the pilot to his own
airplane. It comes with straps to keep your baby 
inside and is made from a washable polyester so that you 
can clean up from the inevitable mess that babies are notorious 
for! It took seconds for my husband to set this up. I really never take it down because it makes the living room look so kid friendly and cute! It wasn't pricey and I feel safe putting my little one in this! He may be too small now but he is growing like a weed!!










Wonderworld Peek-a-Boo Ball

So cute to watch your babies reaction when the faces POP out!


 

Don't let some pictures fool you, it is quite small! 


         This ball may look simple but it can provide entertainment for the longest time. As you turn the ball around, the little friendly faces play peek-a-boo from the holes in the ball. This is a fun toy that baby can roll around and crawl after or that you can roll back and forth with your baby. The toy is made with safe, non-toxic colors. And for babies who love to put everything in their mouth, the ball is saliva resistant! I love, love, love this!





Tiny Love Gymini Activity Mat

So cute and fun for your little one!


                     

Grab a Tiny Love Activity Mat today!


     I saw this at a Toy Fair and knew that it was worth blogging about because of the longevity of the product. Most activity mats can be used for only a short period of time, but this one can be used well beyond the baby years. The sides of the mat fold up so that your child can use it like a tent. The outside flaps have activities to keep your little one entertained. Learn numbers, play peek-a-boo with the mirror and find different animals hiding inside! This is such an awesome activity mat, I wish they had this when my son and daughter were babies!




I have just begun to scratch the surface on baby toys! Be sure to check back for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment