Monday, May 5, 2014

Experience The Keurig Rivo... ENJOY!

          THEY CAME, THEY SIPPED, THEY BREWED!

        I am a very proud member of Houseparty. Houseparty is a company that teams up with a ton of amazing other companies. They have people sign up to be hosts of parties and if you get selected you get sent a ton of products for free and the ONLY thing you must do is host a party with 10 or more people and celebrate that product you got sent. Well when Keurig signed up with them I was so excited. I missed out on their first party and then they decided to do a Keurig #RivoParty! The Keurig Rivo teams up with Lavazza to make the best espresso around! It isn't just espresso they do, no no no they have a frother to make Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso Machiatto, Espresso con Panna, Café Breve, Café Americano, Flavored Espresso Drinks, and Iced coffee! Oh this machine is just beyond amazing to me. As a coffee lover I jumped for joy the day I was chosen as a HOST to this amazing party! It took a few weeks but I got everything! Houseparty sent me a package and Keurig sent me two packages. I received two keurig rivos. One for myself and one for a lucky party goer. Needless to say a lot of people wanted to come and win that bad boy!! I had 20 people come to the party but only half would allow me to photograph them because they said they weren't "Camera Ready"! I advised everyone else from now on they would have to be ok with pictures taken for them to come to the party. So this is my first party and it went off without a hitch! Everyone loved all the drinks and the prizes I bought and the games we played. I had an amazing time and now all my guests keep bugging me about when I will throw another! I got over 15 people to buy the Keurig Rivo with my amazing 40% off discount code! They couldn't wait to go home and get on The Keurig Website an order one! All of them also signed up to be on HouseParty and get picked to host their own great party! So I thank you so much Keurig and HouseParty this was amazing!!

   MY KEURIG #RIVOPARTY ROCKED THANKS TO KEURIG AND HOUSEPARTY!!

My first package that came in the mail was from Houseparty! Look at all the great stuff I was sent!!




I was in love with all the Lavazza Espresso packs, cookies, glassware, napkins, to go coffee cups and especially the 40% off coupons. They also sent me some great recipes from Donatella that I made at my party! Oh and there were cards that told me how to make a ton of different coffee with my Keurig Rivo! This first package was amazing I couldn't WAIT for Keurig to send me my Rivos!!




Here are the 2 Keurig Rivos I was sent! They are so amazing!!! Becky was the lucky winner of the second Keurig!  


My first cup of cappuccino from my Keurig Rivo had me hooked! I fell in love at first taste! The Lavazza espresso packs were just amazing! Beats any cappuccino, latte or espresso from Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and any other coffee shop!!


I truly am in love with my Keurig Rivo!


I would marry it but I don't think it is legal just yet........ 


First cup... AMAZING! Now I have at least 4-5 cups a day!
Don't Stop Me Now, I Am On A Roll!!



Even my daughter loves it! She makes hot chocolate with frothed milk on top! In the click of a button you can have an amazing drink! Better quality than anywhere!!



 
Life is beautiful When you Have Great Coffee! Finally Keurig Has Brought Italy To our Homes! In one sip you will taste what Italy has been drinking for years! How have we gone so long without this?!?!


EXPERIENCE THE KEURIG RIVO... YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BORING OLD COFFEE POTS!!


Here are some of the drinks I have made with this Keurig Rivo! So easy and fun to do and it takes just seconds!



Pure Espresso

This is the intense experience of coffee that most Europeans prefer and believe Americans are too scared to try. Proper Espresso is served in small demitasse-style cups and consumed promptly after extraction in the following types of servings:

Ristretto

  • The “short shot” is the first ¾-ounce of espresso in an extraction, which many believe is the absolute perfect espresso.

Single Shot


  • A 1-ounce shot of espresso.

Double Shot

  • This is not merely a 2-ounce shot of espresso; this shot uses twice the amount of coffee in the portafilter, whereas the lesser shots use the same single serving

Lungo

Otherwise known as the “long shot”, this is a 1 ½-ounce shot of espresso.

Espresso Machiatto

Despite Starbucks’ popularization of the term Machiatto as a brand name, this is a very simple drink devoid of the flavored caramel and chocolate treatment better suited to an ice-cream parlor. It is simply a shot of espresso with a layer of foamed milk


Espresso con Panna

A shot of espresso with a layer of whipped cream.


Café Breve

A shot of espresso with steamed half and half, a.k.a. light cream.


Flavored Espresso Drinks

These are essentially the same drinks listed above with flavored syrups added somewhere in the process. For instance, Café Mocha is simply a latte with chocolate syrup added with the steamed milk.


Café Latte

This is very popular drink in America probably due to its sweet, mellow flavor. One shot of espresso is mixed with 6 to 8 ounces of steamed milk, then topped with foam - if you prefer. Without the foam it’s officially known as a Flat White. Since it’s hard to find a latte in the super-sized United States smaller than 12 ounces, a double shot of espresso is common. If you prefer greater amperage via caffeine, up the number of shots!
With a few minor variations, this also goes by the name Café con Leche or Café Au Lait, depending on whether your coffee spirit is channeling Spanish or French.


Cappuccino

Another drink warped by misconceptions! Cappuccino, named for its similarity in color to the robes of Capuchin monks, is simply a shot of espresso with steamed, wet milk, not necessarily slathered with a frothy, dry foam.


Café Americano

This is essentially a watered-down shot of espresso with the resulting flavor arriving very close to simple, brewed coffee. One espresso shot (1 ounce) with 6-8 ounces of hot water.


Iced Coffee

Like Sasquatch and Yeti, the perfect iced coffee is very elusive. Coffee with ice cubes makes for watery, cold coffee. Begin with strong coffee - stronger than you would normally brew hot. Try bolder tasting, dark roasts. Brew it strong. You can double brew by pouring hot coffee back onto fresh grinds - like pouring the coffee back into the coffee maker and brewing again. Add sugar or spices like cardamom before chilling so they dissolve thoroughly. You can add ice then, but it’s best to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or even overnight so the ice doesn’t melt so fast.
Once chilled, pour over ice and mix with whole milk or, even better, half and half, to taste. Favorite syrups, like chocolate for an iced mocha, can go in to the mix now. Just be sure to use all of that energy or an afternoon workout.



           They came, they brewed, they tasted!!


JOIN HOUSEPARTY TODAY AND HOST AN AMAZING PARTY!!

GO TO THE KEURIG WEBSITE AND ORDER YOUR KEURIG RIVO TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment